14yrs – 18yrs
Become a qualified Food Safe Server and be better prepared for employment! The Level 1 course is for food service front-line workers such as bus persons, servers, dishwashers, and cooks. With completion, you will receive a FOODSAFE certificate. Online registration available in January 2019
- May 17: 9:00am - 5:00pm; Location: AYC Youth Centre at MRC
- June 22: 9:00am - 5:00pm; Location: AYC Youth Centre at ARC
Red Cross Babysitter Training $60
11yrs – 15yrs
Learn tips for having a safe and fun babysitting experience! Find out how to interview for a babysitting job and provide age appropriate games and toys, basic first aid, diapering and feeding techniques and much more. Online registration available in January 2019
- April 27: 9:00am - 4:30pm; Location: AYC Youth Centre at ARC
- May 17: 9:00am - 4:30pm; Location: Exhibition Park, Ag Rec Building (gate 2)
- June 28: 9:00am - 4:30pm; Location: Exhibition Park, Ag Rec Building (gate 2)
BC Youth Week
12yrs – 18yrs
A weeklong celebration of youth throughout the province, focusing on their achievements through a fun and interactive celebration. The AYC hosts events each year from May 1-7. Click here to see events and activities for BC Youth Week 2019!
For more information about BC Youth Week, visit www.bcyouthweek.com.