Get PAID to hang out with youth, play games, and make a difference!
We are looking for part-time Youth Program Staff to work at our youth centres and run programs! If you are a student, this is a great way to gain some leadership experience, learn valuable skills, and build your resume! We would love to meet you at our Hiring Fair on Tuesday, November 16th on a drop-in basis between 10am-12pm at our MRC Youth Centre located at 3106 Clearbrook Road (entrance is outside and up the red stairs with the AYC signs).
We want to meet you if:
• You are at least 19 years old
• You have clear criminal records check in the vulnerable sector (Crim checks will be completed further into the interview process)
• You are available to work Monday to Friday at least 3 shifts a week (shifts can be from 2:15-4:45pm, 2:15-8:15pm, 6:45-8:45pm, and other various opportunities depending on program needs).
What to Bring:
• Your resume
• Your current availability and January-June 2022 availability (if known)
• Masks are Mandatory
What to Expect:
• Come by anytime between 10am to noon!
• An informal opportunity to meet the Executive Director, Supervisor of Recreation, and Team Lead to learn more about the programs we offer, the role and expectations of the job, and ask question
• Our short-listed candidates will be generated from this Hiring Fair and will be contacted after for an interview
• Tuesday, November 16th, drop in anytime between 10am to 12pm
• MRC Youth Centre located at 3106 Clearbrook Road (entrance is outside and up the red stairs with the AYC signs).
• No RSVP is required to attend
We look forward to seeing you!