Summer is half over, but we've still got so much free fun happening for ages 12-18!
It's almost August, which means we're getting into the second half of summer!! Our schedule is staying the same, with our free drop-in Youth Centre open everyday 12-4:30pm, Empowered kit pick-up on Mondays, AYCopoly at the Youth Centre, and open gym on Tuesdays & Thursdays! Remember: We still have themed camps every week until the end of summer... spots are limited so if you're not already signed up for one, check it out ASAP!
Here are some of our favourite moments and photos from the summer so far:
1. We had a staff photoshoot at the beggining of summer... this one looks like an album cover. Any suggestions for the band name?
2. The youth have been enjoying getting out into the sun and playing at the playground nearby!
3. We've been staying cool with some water sports and games!
4. This was our Empowered kit pick-up... the theme was "Bloom & Groom" and each free kit came with a little plant!!
5. The youth played horseshoes! Most of them had never done it before, and they LOVED it!!!
Come hang out with us for the rest of the summer! We'll be doing so many awesome activities and staying cool in the AC! Check out our schedule here.