Note: Due to COVID 19 restrictions we are offering a NEW re-vamped self paced Youth Night Program for all youth starting in March.
Register today - we have a limited number of entrance packages available!
Guys Night is a non-competitive, social recreation program designed for 12 – 16 year old youth. Each program runs once a week for eight weeks and takes place at different recreational locations around Abbotsford.
The main purpose of Guys Night is to encourage recreation and physical activity as part of a healthy life style.
Other goals of the Guys Night are to:
- Encourage youth to participate in recreational activities and assist them to access community recreational options and resources
- Provide a safe non-judgmental environment for boys to exercise and explore their abilities in different activities
- Assist youth in developing a physically healthy life style
- Encourage youth to participate in confidence boosting activities regardless of skill level
- Introduce youth to recreational activities that can be used to manage anxiety
- Introduce new recreational activities with the hope that youth will find an activity that they will continue with after the program ends