Guys Night is a non-competitive, social recreation program designed for 12 – 16 year old youth. Each program runs once a week for eight weeks and takes place at different recreational locations around Abbotsford.
The main purpose of Guys Night is to encourage recreation and physical activity as part of a healthy life style.
Other goals of the Guys Night are to:
- Encourage youth to participate in recreational activities and assist them to access community recreational options and resources
- Provide a safe non-judgmental environment for boys to exercise and explore their abilities in different activities
- Assist youth in developing a physically healthy life style
- Encourage youth to participate in confidence boosting activities regardless of skill level
- Introduce youth to recreational activities that can be used to manage anxiety
- Introduce new recreational activities with the hope that youth will find an activity that they will continue with after the program ends
Register Online!Click on our online shop below to register for Guys Night. If you need assistance with the registration process or if you have any questions:
Call us: 778-880-8559 ext 0
Email us: email@example.com
Winter 2019 (New Night!)
Wednesdays, January 23 - March 13
7:00pm - 8:30pm *
8 weeks for $50
*Please note updated time for Wednesday, February 13th (7:30 - 9 PM)
Please note: Activities are held at various locations in Abbotsford. The Abbotsford Youth Commission is unable to provide transportation to/from the activity locations.
Financial assistance is available, please call the office for details.