Check out Youth Night: for our Youth Night-In Person and Youth Night- Self-Led Options
Girls Night is a non-competitive, social recreation program for girls ages 12 -16. Each program runs once a week for eight weeks and takes place at different recreational locations around Abbotsford.
The main purpose of Girls Night is to encourage girls to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through exercise and play.
Other goals of the Girls Night are to:
- Encourage youth to enjoy exercise in a recreational setting
- Provide health and wellness information to assist in leading a balanced lifestyle
- Provide a safe non-judging environment for youth to exercise and explore new recreational activities
- Provide a place for youth to feel welcome and encouraged
- Introduce new recreational activities with the hope that youth will find an activity that they will continue with after the program ends
Girls Night will include a fun atmosphere and an opportunity to enjoy sport and physical activity at each person’s pace and ability. No skill required, just the ability to have a good time trying a variety of fun sports and activities