Guys Nite is an eight-week recreational program designed for 12 – 16 year old boys. The program runs once a week for eight weeks and takes place at different recreational locations around Abbotsford.
The main purpose of Guys Nite is to encourage recreation and physical activity as part of healthy life style.
The Guys Nite program also focuses on:
- Encouraging boys to participate in recreational activities and assist them to access community recreational options and resources.
- Providing a safe non-judgmental environment for boys to exercise and explore their abilities in different activities.
- Assisting youth in developing a physically healthy life style.
- Encouraging boys to participate in confidence boosting activities regardless of skill level.
- Exposing boys to recreational activities that can be used as stress relievers.
Current Session- Winter 2015:
January 20 – March 10
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Guys Nite Schedule
How to Join
For more information or to register, contact the Abbotsford Youth Commission
Click here to download our Registration Package
Drop in or Mail:
32315 South Fraser Way
We acknowledge the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia and the City of Abbotsford.