Red Cross Babysitter Training
11yrs - 15yrs
Learn tips for having a safe and fun babysitting experience! Find out how to interview for a babysitting job and provide age appropriate games and toys, basic first aid, diapering and feeding techniques and much more.
- September 23, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- October 21, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- November 19, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- December 5, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
14yrs – 18yrs
Become a qualified Food Safe Server and be better prepared for employment! The Level 1 course is for food service front-line workers such as bus persons, servers, dishwashers, and cooks. With completion, you will receive a FOODSAFE certificate.
- October 8, 9:00am - 5:00pm, AYC Youth Centre at ARC, $75.00
- November 24, 9:00am - 5:00pm, AYC Youth Centre at ARC, $75.00
12yrs – 18yrs
This course is full of fun team building activities to help enhance your communication skills, build relationships, and handle conflict. Leadership certificate is provided upon completion of the course.
- November 24, 9:30am - 4:00pm, $50.00
13yrs – 18yrs
This fun and interactive course will help you to prepare a resume, take you through the interview process, and give you the competitive edge you need to get a job.
- November 25, 9:00am - 4:00pm, FREE