12yrs – 16yrs
This course is full of fun team building activities to help enhance your communication skills, build relationships, and handle conflict. Leadership certificate is provided upon completion of the course.
- October 16, 23, 30, AYC Youth Center at ARC, Mondays 6pm - 8pm , 3 / $50.00
Red Cross Babysitter Training
11yrs - 15yrs
Learn tips for having a safe and fun babysitting experience! Find out how to interview for a babysitting job and provide age appropriate games and toys, basic first aid, diapering and feeding techniques and much more.
- October 20, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- November 4, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- November 24, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
- December 16, 9:00am - 4:30pm, $55.00
14yrs – 18yrs
Become a qualified Food Safe Server and be better prepared for employment! The Level 1 course is for food service front-line workers such as bus persons, servers, dishwashers, and cooks. With completion, you will receive a FOODSAFE certificate.
- October 20, 9:00am - 5:00pm, $75.00
- November 24, 9:00am - 5:00pm, $75.00